Monday, January 3, 2011

Mrs. Smiddy's blog take 1

I have always loved to write.  Poems, essays, letters, comments, pretty much anything to do with writing and I’m all over it. So, I decided to create a blog.  Even if I’m the only person who reads it, I will enjoy doing it.

Right now, I’m listening to a song written about my favorite bible verse, Psalm 23.  “The Lord is my Shepherd…..And I will recline at a table in the presence of my enemies.   Surely, surely, goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.” 
My God is so good.  I have been dealt a very fair hand.  I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend.  I take all of those titles very seriously, and in that order.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.  And may God richly bless you.
Mrs. Sarah Smiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment